Looking back it is almost impossible to reconstruct the total understanding of the knowledge of the ancient people, what we do know is that the information transcribe and written on scrolls is but a small representation of what was lost in translation from the oral traditions of the world.
Especially the information that predate the Egyptian civilizations of lower Egypt, Separated by the Bantu linguistic roots of Black Africa, below the Sahara Desert of Upper Egypt, and the interior of the Dark Continent.
However the spiritual thread leads from the Orisha who are guardian spirits of The Lucumi Yoruba, a Nigerian tribe, who believe in ONE Higher Power. They call him Olodumare. They believe that each person has a Guardian Spirit called an "Orisha". Orisha are aspects of the, Supreme Being that are manifested as forces of nature. This appears to be the earliest reference to MONO-THEISM among the peoples of the earth.
History will record that the idea of an afterlife, karma, the crucifixion, the idea of a resurrection, and the preparation for death as a practice in ancient societies. All flow from the knowledge of the history, and practice of the worship of Osirus & Isis, as adopted by the early Egyptians religions in their steps toward Islam and other secret societies.
Beneath the cover we uncover the idea of uprightness in human character, and are given a means to protect our self and our species in nature as a raiment. In these two we find the early teaching of the relationship between the sex organs, male and female the knowledge of archetypes in cosmology and architecture, also the arrangement of the stars in the havens, for guidance as through navigation.
The writing of Budge translated from The Book of The Dead, properly translated should be interpreted as Coming Forth By Day. In it he say's that the bones of Horace is like loadstone, and the bone of Seth is like iron. Further on he say's that there were 13 mummies buried in the west, that constitute the body of Osirus. Each mummy represents one of the 13 signs of the zodiac, and the thirteen spiritual centers that undergird and override the body of every human born on this planet. (13x28 equals 364days)
THIS IS DIVINE.
In the beginning He who was first, dwelled in total triple darkness. As He was alone, His surroundings took HIS COLOR. As there were no trees, no ink, and no one to keep a history of His self creation this knowledge was wrapped up in Him, alone as ONE.
Later the story is picked up by the early Egyptians as the primordial Eight, envisaged at Hermopolis (The Ogdoad), together forms as the text indicates a single entity. THE "SING-EL VEHICLE", THE THRONE OF GOD.
The NUN, as the primal cradle in which live the four couples, initial water of inertia, spatial infinity, self-existents, hidden as if by darkness, hollowed. From this watery space the name lotus symbolically had its roots in mud, its stem in water and its leaves and flowers opening out into the air receiving the light and heat of the sun to speak creation into being.
His body when resurrected constitutes *(This is the beginning of a new conscientiousness being born, regenerate man his spirit being quickened as the discretion in choice, is called on with the strength to exercise the will to do better, is begun....self accusing spirit, reveals a Moral Consciousnesses, "The Fifth Moralia") salvation of the GOD MAN, His risen soul and its awakening in Elysis Fields derived from the Egyptian term, ialu (older iaru), meaning "reeds", with specific reference to the "Reed fields" (Egyptian: sekhet iaru / ialu), a paradisiacal land of plenty where the dead hoped to spend eternity, reunited at the fountainhead of life, in Salvington.
As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the END. The End time after all is said and done. As the completion of the manifestation of all defects rolls back time anew, Thus Comes One, to begin movement the inclination to do that which is right. Rightly creating the circle as zero going into itself as demonstrated by Him Oft-Returning, Most Merciful remaining whole undivided.
One the first to make known revealing Himself, as the first, among that which was of itself unseen yet veiled in total triple darkness. Separate yet unalike a living perpendicular the first upright. On this movement of sound, and all else found direction the rising of the dead, the coming forth by day and the deification of the SUN.
In the ceremony called Âthe Opening Of The MouthÂ in the resurrection of the dead a distinction is made between the Ka (Spirit, Soul) and the Ba (body), as a consequence "the opening of the eye, hunger in the belly and thirst on my lips". The heart is called on to Âraise yourself on your base that you may recall what is in youÂ. Coffin Text. Spell 657. ÂMy heart is not ignorant of its place, and it is firm on its base. I know my name, I am not ignorant of it, I will be among those that follow after Osirus, (on the waters)Â. Coffin Text Spell 572.
The wicked desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah desires to perfect His light, to perfect the lives of His servants through their love and knowledge of Him.
At the height of disbelief lies idolatry "The Spoiler", set in battle array, to contest GOD for, HIS GLORY and RULERSHIP.
The true Buddhist sees GOD as, PURUSHA (The Cosmic Man) the only source of the scene and the unseen. The Single Vehicle, "The ALL IN ALL"
A ccurrent time line would suggest that the faithful have divided themselves into sects, The Seks, The Bahi, To the Akmaddeyyians.
According to discourses found in both the Theravada school's Pali canon, and some of the Agamas in the Chinese Buddhist canon, the Noble Eightfold Path was rediscovered by Gautama Buddha during his quest for enlightenment. The scriptures describe an ancient path which has been followed and practiced by all the previous Buddhas.
The Noble Eightfold Path, is a practice said to lead its practitioner toward self-awakening and liberation. The path was taught by the Buddha to his disciples so that they, too, could follow it.
"In the same way I saw an ancient path, an ancient road, traveled by the Rightly Self-awakened Ones of former times. And what is that ancient path, that ancient road, traveled by the Rightly Self-awakened Ones of former times? Just this noble eightfold path: right view, right aspiration, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration...I followed that path. Following it, I came to direct knowledge of aging & death, direct knowledge of the origination of aging & death, direct knowledge of the cessation of aging & death, direct knowledge of the path leading to the cessation of aging & death...Knowing that directly, I have revealed it to monks, nuns, male lay followers & female lay followers"...
The practice of the Noble Eightfold Path varies from one Buddhist school to another. Depending on the school, it may be practiced as a whole, only in part, or it may have been modified. Each Buddhist lineage claims the ability to implement the path in the manner most conducive to the development of its students.
Additionally, some sources give alternate definitions for the Noble Eightfold Path. The Ekottara Agama in particular contains variant teachings of basic doctrines such as the Noble Eightfold Path, which are different from those found in the Pali Canon.
10 Avatars 0f Vishnu
1. Matsya, the fish, appeared in the Satya Yuga.The Fish Incarnation is the first incarnation of Vishnu. Lord Vishnu takes the form of a fish in
order to retrieve the Vedas from the demon Hayagriva, who stole them from Lord Brahma. Without the Vedas, Creation of the Universe cannot take place. He slayed the demon Hayagriva, recovered the Vedas, and also saved the pious king Satyavrata from the deluge so that life and religion can be preserved for the next cycle of Creation.
2. Kurma, the tortoise, appeared in the Satya Yuga. The turtle Incarnation is the second incarnation of Vishnu. When the devas and asuras were churning the ocean in order to get the nectar of immortality, the mount Mandara they were using as the churning staff started to sink and Lord Vishnu took the form of a turtle to bear the weight of the mountain.
3. Varaha, the boar, appeared in the Satya Yuga. The Boar incarnation is the third incarnation of Vishnu. He appeared in order to defeat Hiranyaksha, a demon who had taken the Earth (Prithvi) and carried it to the bottom of what is described as the cosmic ocean in the story. The battle between Varaha and Hiranyaksha is believed to have lasted for a thousand years, which the former finally won. Varaha carried the Earth out of the ocean between his tusks and restored it to its place in the universe.
4. Narasimha, the half-man/half-lion appeared in the Satya Yuga. The Man-Lion Incarnation is the fourth incarnation of Vishnu. When the demon Hiranyakashipu acquired a boon from Brahma, which gave him inordinate power, Lord Vishnu appeared in the form of half-man/half-lion, having a human-like torso and a lower body, but with a lion-like face and claws. Hiranyakashipu could not be killed by human, deva or animal, Narasimha is neither one of these, as he is a form of Vishnu incarnate as a part-human, part animal. He comes upon Hiranyakashipu at twilight (when it is neither day nor night) on the threshold of a courtyard (neither indoors nor out), and puts the demon on his thighs (neither earth nor space). Using his sharp nails (neither animate nor inanimate) as weapons, he disembowels and kills the demon.
5. Vamana, the dwarf, appeared in the Treta Yuga. The fourth lineal descendant of Hiranyakashyap, named Bali, through his devotion and penance defeated Indra, the god of firmament, humbled other gods and extended his authority over the three worlds. All the gods appealed to Lord Vishnu for protection and He became manifest in His Dwarf Avatar of Vaman for the purpose of restraining Bali. Once when this king was making a great religious offering, Lord Vishnu in the form of Vaman appeared before him in the company of other Brahmins. Bali was extremely pleased to see a holy man with such a diminutive form and promised to give him whatever he should ask. Lord Vishnu asked only for as much land as he could measure by three steps. Bali laughingly agreed to grant the boon of three steps. Lord Vishnu as dwarf stepped over heaven in first stride and earth in the second stride. Then he asked Bali where can he put his third step . Bali realized that Vamana was Vishnu incarnate and his pride was broken. He offered Vamana to put his third step on his head. Vamana did so and thus blessed Bali marking him as one of the few immortals blessed by Vishnu. Then out of respect to Bali's kindness and his grandfather Prahlad's great virtues, he made him the ruler of pathala, the subterranean region. Bali is believed to have ruled Kerala and Tulunadu. He is still revered there as the king of prosperity and remembered and called on before the harvesting season.
6. Parashurama, Rama with the axe, appeared in the Treta Yuga. Parashurama a Brahmin, the sixth avatar of Vishnu, belongs to the Treta yuga, and is the son of Jamadagni and Renuka. Parashu means axe, hence his name literally means Rama-of-the-axe. He received an axe after undertaking a terrible penance to please Shiva, from whom he learned the methods of warfare and other skills. Parashurama is said to be a "Brahma-Kshatriya" (with the duties between a Brahmana and a Kshatriya), the first warrior saint. His mother is descended from the Kshatriya Suryavanshi clan that ruled Ayodhya and Lord Rama also belonged to. A haihaya King Kartavirya Arjuna (Sahasrarjuna - purportedly with a thousand arms) and his army visited Jamadagni, a Brahmin sage, who fed his guest and the whole army with his divine cow Kamadhenu. The king demanded the magical cow. Jamadagni refused because he needed the cow for his religious ceremonies. King Kartavirya Arjuna (Sahasrarjuna) took the cow forcibly and devastated the ashram. Angered at this, Parashurama killed the king's entire army and, after cutting each one of his thousand arms, the king himself with his axe. As a revenge, the King's sons killed Jamadagni in Parashurama's absence. Furious at his father's murder, Parashurama killed all sons of Sahasrajuna and their aides. His thirst for revenge unquenched, he went on killing every adult Kshatriya on earth, not once but 21 times, filling five ponds with blood. These are the actions which highlight his warrior characteristics. Ultimately, his grandfather, Richeek Rishi, appeared and stopped him.
7. Rama, Ramachandra, the prince and king of Ayodhya, appeared in the Treta Yuga. Lord Rama is one of the most commonly adored gods in Hinduism and is known as an ideal man and hero of the epic Ramayana. Lord Rama defeated and killed the king of Sri Lanka, Ravana for capturing and imprisoning his wife Sita in the Ashoka Garden in Sri Lanka.
8. Krishna (meaning 'dark coloured' or 'all attractive') appeared in the Dwapara Yuga along with his brother Balarama. According to the Bhagavata Purana Balarama is said to have appeared in the Dwapara Yuga (along with Krishna) as an incarnation of Ananta Shesha. He is also counted as an avatar of Vishnu by the majority of Vaishnava movements and is included as the ninth Dasavatara in some versions of the list which contain no reference to Buddha. Because of his great Godly power, Lord Krishna is another of the most commonly worshipped deities in the Hindu faith. He is considered to be the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu. He played a huge role in the Battle of Kurukshetra and helped the Pandavas defeat the Kauravas. He is also a significant character in the epic of Mahabharata. Shree Krishna delivered Bhagwad Gita on battlefield of the Battle of Kurukshetra to Arjun. He, like Lord Rama, is also known for his bravery in destroying evil powers throughout his life. The Lord is usually depicted as playing the flute (murali), indicating spread of the melody of love to people.
9. Balarama is considered as one of the Dasavatar in South Indian traditions, and Buddha is not considered as part of the list.   Some sources omit Krishna from the list of avataras, In a number of medieval traditions Krishna is recognized to be Svayam Bhagavan, or the source of avataras, in the belief of Gaudiya Vaishnavas, the Vallabha Sampradaya, and the Nimbarka Sampradaya, where Krishna is accepted to be not only the source of all other avatars, but also the source of Vishnu himself. This belief is drawn primarily "from the famous statement of the Bhagavata Purana" (1.3.28).
In some lists Balarama, the elder brother of Krishna, takes the place of Gautama Buddha as the ninth avatar of Vishnu. According to the Bhagavata, Purana Balarama is said to have appeared in the Dwapara Yuga (along with Krishna) as an incarnation of Ananta Shesha. He is also counted as an avatar of Vishnu by the majority of Vaishnava movements. Such lists contain no mention of Buddha.
In Maharashtra and Goa, Vithoba's image replaces the traditional representation of Buddha, when depicted as the ninth avatar of Vishnu, in some temple sculptures and Hindu astrological almanacs. The saint-poets of Maharashtra also praised Vithoba as a form of Buddha (Buddha) (See alternative lists below for Balarama at this position) See also: Buddha as an Avatar of Vishnu.
10. Kalki ("Eternity", or "time", or "The Destroyer of foulness"), who is expected to appear at the end of Kali Yuga, the time period in which we currently live. The tenth and the last avatar of Vishnu, Kalki, is yet to appear. Kalki will appear at the end of the Kalyuga. This avatar will appear seated on a white horse with a drawn sword blazing like a comet. He shall come finally to destroy the wicked, to restart the new creation and to restore the purity of conduct in people's lives.
This space is being set aside for matters of personal
importance The value of one's self.
Welcome to the Land Of Endless Possibilities......
The Opening of All Openings the Most High "I"
in "Inity" with "I & I".
The OPENING OF THE HEART
In the ceremony called Âthe Opening Of The MouthÂ in the resurrection of the dead a distinction is made between the Ka (Spirit, Soul) and the Ba (body), as a consequence the opening of the eye, hunger in the belly and thirst on my lips. The heart is called on to Âraise yourself on your base that you may recall what is in youÂ. Coffin ext. Spell 657. ÂMy heart is not ignorant of its place, and it is firm on its base. I know my name, I am not ignorant of it, I will be among those that follow after Osirus, on the watersÂ. Coffin Text Spell 572.
As the family is the first social group through which most people experience miss-use or abuse often these feelings tend to be the deepest emotional roots, scars, reflective of the environment in which it was spanned and nurtured. Convoluted and circumspect we have forgotten how to learn with a purpose, and as yet how to unlearn. Don't lose sight of the GOAL. In their afflictions, He too was afflicted.
Can we put the "Genie Back in the Bottle"?
When we learn better we should do better. Then one day. CERTAINLY.
Now begins the healing.
JAZZ MUSIC THE LIBERATOR
The Man Of Faith in Our time. DR. KING
KING OF (LOVE)
As today's date of itself is significant and leads us to focus toward where we are headed. In that direction we will face our challenges head on. This blog is to challenge our faith and advance us in certainty. It is the duty of a civilized men to teach civilization to the uninitiated. Here is were I will start with a Statement of Fact. Which we shall call an axiom, for
"The World is Miss-Informed and somebody has to take the fall, THE GROWTH
OF THE WORLD ALONG NATURAL LINES, HAS BEEN STUNTED THROUGH GREED, CORRUPTION AND OPPRESSION OF THE POOR, IN THE PURSUIT OF FALSE LIBERTY, WITH STAGED WAR'S AS ONE GROUP PROVIDES WEAPONS FOR BOTH SIDES.
YOU CAN NOT STOP THE VIOLENCE UNTIL YOU CAN STOP THE LYING, YOU CAN NOT STOPTHE LYING UNTIL YOU CAN AGREE ON THE PURPOSE OF THE LIFE OF THE PLANET AND IT PEOPLE, (SELAH)"
Because knowledge is power we are encouraged to share our information as no one individual holds all knowledge and thereby is "All Powerful" everyone has something to share. As was once stated even a wise man can learn from a fool. A fool never learns.
DAY OF DEPENDANCE
The day of Dependence is a call to recognize the First Global Holiday June 10th. A day set to recognize our dependence on the "Source Of All Life" call it phenomena, call it deity, call it whatever, and all names will find a place, for in this idea is the capacity to hold all names and yet remain hollow. As all names would fall short of totally and ultimately conclude HIS BEING, ALL IN ALL, THE ONE EVERYTHING, Manifest and Hidden, Seen and Unseen, the known and that which is yet to be known. THE Creator of all the Worlds, seen and unseen the Maker of its inhabitants therefore made HE MALE AND SHE FEMALE. Originating and ordaining this great law of life HIS LOVE, is Supreme, Absolute, and Ultimately eternal. To HIM alone do I submit and take refuge.
Because the MAKER, is the OWNER HIS Law is Supreme, and Wonderful, this MAKES the land SACRED, because the LAND IS SACRED the person is Worthy of respect, the person is worthy of respect, because the owner is DIVINEÂ .
Endowed by Him with the knowledge to have known these features in creation that are worthy of our dependence (Money) not being one, Consider the Earth, The air, The Sunlight, The Water all are regarded as fundamental, and elementally pre-contingent. This is "EXPERENTIALISM", THE NEW HUMANISM.
Let us HUMBLE OURSELVES and show gratitude in sharing HIS BOUNTY.....
It is the responsibility of the elders to safe guard the children until they have reached the age of proficiency. In our time it is common practice for parents to joke and wager on the outcome.
"ONE CANNIBLE SAID TO THE OTHER WHO'S CHILD SHALL WE EAT TODAY? THE OTHER ANSWERED SAYING, "LET HAVE A CONTEST TO SEE WHO IS MOST DESIRABLE......."
TO THAT END GAMES ARE BEING DESIGNED FOR THIS PURPOSE ALONE ......
SHALL WE INTERVENE??????
At the height of disbelief lies idolatry, THE IDOLS OF THE WORLD
The Spoilers set in battle array to contest GOD for HIS GLORY and RULE!
'the blood suckers of the poor'.
Prophecy is not Poetry.
Prophecy the reveled word of the Creator, and its inspiration are divine guidance. For a creature who without divine intervention would be lost to the goal of perfection and its purpose, the tuning of the HEART, though we be made WHOLTH..
The soothsayers desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect his light though the polytheists, Scribes, Pharisees, and soothsayers, and magicians together will not stand although adverse. The true Buddhist sees ÂTHE SINGLE VEHICLEÂ as the only source of the seen and the unseen self. Worthy of all praiseÂ THE ETERNAL ONE to whom we all Return..
THAT TIME HAS COME!
We Proclaim June 10, 2012 "The Day Of Dependence", that ONE, IS REALITY, all depend on.
A GLOBAL HOLIDAY FOR ALL FAITHS AND DENOMINATIONS.
Can we advance a NEW HUMANISM; this is the dilemma for the twenty-first century, and the life of the planet will be decided by our answer or in spite of it.
INTERNATIONAL WAQF COMPLEX
. 12.53 Acres
The FINALS Have begun,
Subject: The Art Of Living
Applications are NOW BEING ACCEPTED.
On-Line Classes available:
The Science Of Life
The Mysteries of Unlearning and Character Reformation, Who is the Self?
The Alter Ego as Companion
For Further information Inquiries For Application must be accompanied by questionnaire, Stating 10 Existential Facts.
The Metaphysical Endowment of ITEM In the Numerical System.
Health The GRACE OF Life/Hemispheric Health
17 Essential Essays on Human Culture 1968-2000
A Night Of Music
International Wafq Complex.
Offering Health Services as a retreat and recreational facility, a means of out reach toward cultural reunification for the world.
WAQF is Paradise Center, offering
Living designs that differ
from state of residence
of enrollees, including
but not limited to,
managed care plans,
and plans with open
Territory and Boundary
To recognize that the underlying force in unity is MORAL CONSCIOUSNESS the ultimate dynamic of Peace, THE Unity/of Opposites.
The LOVE OF SELF CONSTITUTES COMMUNITYÂ ..
The purpose for this stand is to create a higher moral standard than the present existing one.
SHALL WE INTERVENE??????
At the height of disbelief lies idolatry, the "AMERICAN IDOL", The Spoiler, set in battle array to contest GOD for HIS GLORY and RULE!
Revelations of THE BIBLE (King James Version)
Prophecy is not Poetry.
Prophecy the reveled word of the Creator, and its inspiration are divine guidance. For a creature who without divine intervention would be lost to the goal of perfection and its purpose, the tuning of the HEART, though we be made WHOLE.
We must find what President Franklin Roosevelt once called the courage to fulfill our responsibilities,,,
Makiguchi described the key elements of this transformation as follows:
Traditionally, military or political power has been used to expand territory
and bring more people under one's control. Economic power, which may
assume a different appearance or form, has been employed to the same
effect as that realized through the exercise of military or political power.
Humanitarian competition consists in using the invisible power of moral
suasion to influence people. In other words, in place of submission
exacted by the exercise of authority, we seek to gain the heartfelt
respect [and cooperation] of others. This process of supplanting the exercise of authority with the earning of heartfelt respect could be expressed in contemporary terms as the transition away from the competition of hard power where societies seek to dominate each other through military and political strength or overwhelming economic might.
Rather, each country should compete in the realm of soft power vying to accrue trust and friendship by manifesting diplomatic and cultural strengths and through contributions in the field of international cooperation that deploy the full range of human resources, technology and
experience. This, I believe, is the essence of Makiguchi's proposal.
If such humanitarian competition a competition for extended influence based on soft power firmly takes root, we will see the last of conventional zero-sum competition in which winners prevail through the victimization and suffering of losers.
It will open a way for a win-win era where the dignity of everyone on the globe is honored, with each country competing constructively to make the greatest contribution to humanity.
This idea constitutes the missing half of the process of creating a waqf and the introduction to a Urban New World Community, Micro- Industries.
The Functions of a Society the functions and the activities deriving from those functions may be classified as follows:
Business and Economics
Politics and Administration
Business and Economics
ÂIt is the role of the business sector to assure that a society will have the necessary distributable goods to meet the needs and desires of the societyÂs members. Activities related to getting food, clothing, shelter are basic both for individuals and for the society. Thus, in the early life of a society everyone must engage in the business of (building-up the country) acquiring these necessities, and when an enemy appears, everyone must stop work and help defend the societyÂ Â Â ,Â ÂThis leads to a need for a society to have some of its members prepared for battle and defense at all times.Â
Whether, in Social Anthropology and or Political economy the clear movement herein suggested is that human development is connected with the experience of making of tools, the division of labor, sport and play in the pursuit of pleasure.
Politics and Administration
Political activities are also two dimensional in nature, i.e., to defend the members of the society from enemies snd to protect the human rights of its members by effective legislation. In other words, the function of political organizations is to enhance national integrity and contribute to internal unity. With the achievment of internal unity a state can devote itself to the promotion of national prosperity in compotetion with other states for existence. Then it is in a position to intervene, initate, and encourage other a state, and can devote itself to building up the Country.
Administrative Capstone for Human Social Evolution and Civilization
We must agree on instruments in band, rehearsal schedule, dates and location of performances and practice.
(DRAFT) 001A YOUTH GOVERNMENT
"UNITED SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLC
A Regional Governmental Authority consisting of four quadrants,...
NORTH, SOUTH, EAST & WEST
LOCAL, NATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL & GLOBAL
as a Organizational GOAL.
LET US NO LONGER BE DIVIDED. ONE WORLD, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LOVE.
The true Buddhist sees THE SINGLE VEHICLE, as the only source of the seen and the unseen self. Worthy of all praiseÂ THE ETERNAL ONE to whom we all Return..
(FU NO-PO HUMAN)
Decimal System of Time.
13 steps in the 'dna' chain
Perfection in the First Outpouring
10th Power is "MEGA"
Copyright 2008-2012. emerpus.net. All rights reserved.